Autumn 2018 Homework Project
We have outlined below the details of the Year 3 homework project about Jobs and Professions. If children could please bring in their completed projects the week before Christmas; they can share them with the rest of the class throughout that week and then with parents at our Careers fair open afternoon.
Please complete at least 4 of the following tasks.
There are house points and certificates for good effort.
- Artist-Find out about a famous artist to produce a fact sheet. Include writing and drawings or photographs.
- Ecologist- Make a poster to encourage people not to use plastics and or to recycle.
- Forester/Farmer- Make a poster of the Countryside Code.
- Plant Researcher- Plant some bulbs in a pot. Take photographs or make drawings to go alongside a set of instructions.
- Town Planner- Make a game involving building houses, shops, factories, roads, parks etc. Write the instructions to go with the game.
- Designer/Engineer- Design and make a model of a car for the future. Include lots of labels explaining the special features.
- Author/Illustrator- Write and illustrate a book containing a story you created. It could be the new best seller!
- Architect/ Construction worker- Design and build a model of your dream house.
- Prime Minister- What new laws would you introduce to make this a better country to live in.?
If you have any problems or concerns at any time please feel free to discuss these with us. We are generally available for a quick chat at home time.
Have lots of fun!
Mrs Walters and Mrs Scott-Barrett